Tri-County Fly Fishers of Lake, Sumter, and Marion Counties, Florida
General Release Form
Because participation in fishing and boating activities may be dangerous, we require
all participants to assume all risk by signing this general release.
The undersigned, for himself / herself and personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin or any of them:
1. Hereby Releases, Waives, Aquits and Forever Discharges any Covenants Not To Sue Tri-County Fly Fishers and each of its officers, employees, and agents all for purposed herein referred to as Releasee's, from liability to the Undersigned, his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for all loss or damage and any claims or demands of therefore, on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death of the Undersigned, whether caused by the negligence of Releasee's or otherwise while the Undersigned is a participant in any fishing, boating, or any other activity or event sponsored or conducted by Releasees; and,
2. Hereby Agrees To Indemnify And Save And Hold Harmless the Releasee's and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or cost Releasee's may incur due to the Undersigned’s participation in any fishing, boating, or any other activity or event sponsor or conducted by Releasee's.
The Undersigned expressly agrees that the foregoing Release, Waiver and indemnity Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law in of the State of Florida and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
The Undersigned warrants the following statements are true and correct and understands that the Releasee's have relied on them in entering into the foregoing Release, Waiver and Indemnity Agreement in and giving the Undersigned permission to participate in any fishing, boating, or any other activity or event sponsored or conducted by Releasee's:
1. No oral representatives, statements or inducements apart from this written agreement have been made.
2. The Undersigned is fully aware of the risks and hazards inherent in participating in any fishing, boating, or any other activity or event sponsored or conducted by Releasee's. The Undersigned is fully aware that fishing, boating, or any other activity or event sponsored are conducted by Releasee's contain inherent risks and dangers (including serious injury and death), that no amount of care, caution, instruction, or expertise can eliminate. The Undersigned knows and understands the scope, nature, and extent of the risks involved in the activities contemplated by this agreement. The Undersigned hereby voluntarily assumes all risk of loss, damage or injury that may be sustained by him/her, and any damage to any property of the Undersigned while participating in any fishing, boating, or any other activity or event sponsored or conducted by Releasee's.
3. He / she have read and voluntarily signs this release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement. By signing this waiver, I attest that I have read and will abide by the Bylaws of the organization, effective as of the date I sign.
4. Activities by Members with external Groups or by groups of Members such as fishing trips are defined as individual activities and not TCFF Club sponsored. Each Member is responsible for his/her own behavior and well being.
Participation and fishing and boating activities may be dangerous
By typing in your full name and today's date below you consent to the Tri-County Fly Fishers Inc. General Release form listed above.
A copy of this form and your typed signature will be sent to your email given in this registration.